Sunday, May 31, 2009
Its not only that I feel bad, awful actually, about not being able to help with the shower hosting or supplying, but we also won't be able tp be there! Grrr. I hate this. And on top of it all, Brian month just dropped off flowers! My first flowers from the person who has spent the whole day picking up my slack. Why didn't I just go to the store yesterday, or try to leave earlier Friday so I could get to Costco too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pretty sure beating yourself up for not getting things done ahead of time when you had no real extra time on your hands....won't really change things. I encourage you to look at the positives and one of those is that you did not have to have surgery and be in the hospital for days on IV antibiotics. You have great friends who all want you to do what you need to do to get better! Breathe! Relax! (Not easy I know)
Post a Comment