- pick up dry cleaning
- stop at the cobbler to drop off shoes
- stop by the hardware store to return the propane tank that we just bought to get home and find out it's empty (I blame Evan for not checking it before we left)
- Pick up Walter, feed, bathe, get what I need out of his room to pack before he goes to sleep
- Take casey to Seattle to Arielle's
- Hopefully Evan will mow while I take care of Casey
- Stop by the market to pick up the fish I ordered
- Run
- Stop by Walgreens to pick up the Easter pictures, allergy meds and duct tape (for my blisters)
- Finish Walter's laundry after Evan finishes his
- Finish packing my bag (almost done)
- Pack Walter's diaper bag (will probably require a trip to the grocery store)
- Get the car packed
- Check in to our flights and print boarding passes
- Set my alarm for 3:15 tomorrow morning (gross)
Wednesday, April 08, 2009
SO.MUCH.TO.DO
Why is it that you have to take a vacation day to get ready for a vacation? My head is swimming I've got so much to do and it makes me feel incredibly unprepared and irresponsible. It's not like this trip has snuck up on me!
Someone, who shall remain nameless, wants me to go to a meeting in Des Moines tomorrow at 3:30, "well you land at 2, so that should be plenty of time to get there". Like Iowa is just all one city, and you can get anywhere in an hour. It's not like that. I hate saying no to people. And even if it was feasible for me to get to a meeting at 3:30, I will have been traveling all day with a toddler and up since 4am so the chance of me getting presentable and to a meeting are not great. Sorry :(
So here is my list mostly just to organize my head:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment