Walter is better today. Yesterday he woke up with a fever still but did eat a little after the motrin kicked in. He slept a good portion of the day but only had 1 nap and by the end of the evening was acting more like himself. He woke up at 2:30 and 4:30 , got Tylenol at 4:30 because he was very warm. At 6:30 we brought him in to our bed and he cudddled but didn't sleep. We've been up since 7 so I don't anticipate him staying up long. He had another good breakfast, loves this new BRAT diet, except the rice, and has been normal temp so hopefully we have seen the last of his fever. I can see the sky darken, the rain is coming because if he goes down soon, that is when I'd run :)
The good thing to come out of this is my normal "I want to play all the time" boy has become quite cuddly this weekend. He wants to cuddle all the time and be held, kissed, hugged. I hope this stays, I'm going to miss it if he stops being cuddly.
I really would love to go to the park today but wil resist the urge since he's just getting back to himself and it's going to rain obviously but we are getting really stir crazy. I think basketball might have something to do with it. The TV is constantly on this weekend.
Tomorrow I have to work a full week. What's up with that :) I do have to go to Portland on Wednesday so I'll be out of the office at least 1 day. At least I won't have a Dallas and back in 25 hours trip to look forward to.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear we might be over the bad time of whatever this has been for Walter. Cuddley (sp?) little people is so nice! Those basketball games will go on now for what will seem forever to us. Never long enough for the guys!
Have a good Sunday!
Post a Comment