Saturday, March 28, 2009

OK, I'm bored :)

I do love talking and playing with Walter but he doesn't understandably talk back un less the qustions can be answered by yes, no, book, blanket, bath, nana, crackers, snacks, a variety of animals and their sounds, or a handfull of other words. After a good nap, a great lunch that he devoured, he wants to watch TV. So he's watching a music video and dancing. I was dancing with him but I got tired and Casey started freaking out so now he's dancing by himself. In 20 minutes I'm going to take him to go play with Sarah Wahlert for about 2 hours while I run. I know it's bad of me to run out on my responsibilities but she wants to watch him. She's excited. So off we go.

1 comment:

Jeane said...

It is always good to make time for yourself! You can't be good for others if you don't feel good about yourself! Hard less to follow. You are so fortunate to have Sarah who is ready and willing. Hope your run went well.