I made meatloaf for dinner with blue potatos (the potatos came blue). I don't even like meatloaf and I'm not sure if Evan does either. You can tell I'm totaly burnt out, I don't even care what it is as long as it's food and it provide nutrients. I hope he doesn't hate it.
Still 2 long weeks until vacation. Something tells me 2 days is hardly going to charge my battery the way it needs to be charged. This is going to be the longest year ever, isn't it?
edit: It tasted OK! It was dry by the time I ate it, 2 hours after it was done cooking, but it had decent flavor and I'll likely make it again.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad your meat loaf turned out okay. I should give you Peggy's meatloaf recipe-it's the one I use unless I am making meatballs and then I make extra so I can do a meatloaf. I have had someone at work both today and yesterday who are frustrated almost before the day starts. I am trying to help them keep things in perspective. Hang in there.
Post a Comment