Sunday, March 29, 2009

Family Fun Day- Robinswood Park

The slide was my favorite thing to play with at the park. I also liked to watch the other kids.
Momma showed me how to climb up to the slide all on my own. Lemme go, Ma!
Lookin' at the ducks. There were lots of 'em. I was glad they were behind the fence cuz they were kinda scary at first.
I took Dad on a walk later. He could barely keep up with me.
We stopped again to look at more ducks, they weren't behind a fence this time, but it's OK, they were cool.
Momma wanted me to smile for a picture but I wasn't really feeling like it, so this will have to do.
This was a big hill, but I made it up all by myself!

I was tried on the walk back to the car, so dad helped me out and carried me. I love you, Dad.
If you'd like to see the rest of the pictures from this weekend, click here, the link will take you to an album. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jeane said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Family Day! The sun was shiny and you all got outside together. Walter looks great in that blue! Thanks for sharing your pictures and video!