Saturday, February 07, 2009

Saturdays

I love saturdays. Today is especially nice becasue I don't have a house to completely over hauls, thanks to Chuck and Jeane doing it last week for us. Add to that the fact that this morning my amazing husband took out the garbage, recycling, and unloaded the dishwasher while I was still sleeping! He's amazing. I've been really stressed at work lately and became extremely exhausted last night and he has been a huge help!
Our week ended well. Walters's last night of swimming was good. They have open swim a few nights a week we might go to. We got a few numbers including the teacher as a baby sitter and she is $3 cheaper than our current sitter so that's nice. (our current sitter is Paul's daughter and I told him this he said just pay Arielle less but we've already set the precident that we pay her what her rate is, I would feel awkward) A few of the other moms are doing the APril swim session so we are going to probably sit the next one out. Next 8 weeks we want to do tumbling or some other type of activity.

The next project on today's list is to head to Old Navy to take advantage of their huge baby sale, head to Target for necessities and then check out a few gym's. I've been really discouraged that the box discount gyms only offer classes that I'd be interested in taking between the hours of 7am and 6pm and that doesn't work for me. I need/want access to a pool and a class schedule that is a little more flexible. Evan agreed to let me up my target price range a bit so now I have a few more options. What do busy moms do who want a gym with reasonable hours? When the weather gets nicer outside will be great but until then, I'd like to get a little toned, and up my endurance a bit. I ran today and it was bad. I'm pretty sure at one time I could have been walking faster. Oh my. I noticed how long it'd been since I ran when I went to start my pod cast and noticed how many options I have and how far behind I am. Time to get back to it. ON that note, I'm off to abs then shower. Happy Weekend everyone!

No comments: