Monday, January 05, 2009

an explanation

OK sorry about all of the problems with the pictures posting. most of it is because I am lazy. I have a "work station" set up upstairs that runs on the tiny little "WashU" lap top we "borrowed" from Michael. It's pretty aweful any only really good to run the web and to run a remote connection to down stairs. So when I'm up here and I want to do things like play with pictures, run iTunes, ect, I remotely connect to the big computer downstairs.
To complicate matters worse, I have a Picasa account that I post pictures to on line and I used to be able to link pictures from Picasa on line to this blog. But my on line album filled up and I don't know what albums I'm ready to delete yet so I have not been able to post pictures that way. Picasa has a non web based photo tool that I have been using, but clearly it's not working as the pictures post as "X". So I'm working on a solution, until then, I'll do this the old way and just import the pictures manualy. I prefer the lazy method but when you can't figure it out, this works best. Enjoy the pictures below.....coming soon.

No comments: