it seems like the whole world has shut down since Monday. Who has time to think, talk, plan this much over something so important in such a short period of time. Oh and have I mentioned we both have full time jobs and a 10 month old baby?
We received a counter offer and are currenlty considering all things related. Plus we are trying to handle very busy weeks at work so the house stuff gets put off till the evenings and then nothing else gets done. We have eaten dinner almost everynight and I somehow even got lunches made.
We hope to have a final decision by Tomorrow but I don't see things changing much. We will likely accept some form of their offer maybe just changing around a few dates. I am gone thurs-fri next week so I'm not sure how we can get the inspection done in their requried timing but we'll try our hardest. We are anticipating an Oct 9th close. That is very soon. We will likely keep our place until November and move out gradualy.
We'll keep you posted.
Friday, September 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment