It's actualy my Wednesday! Tomorrow is my last day in Seattle for work this week. And tomorrow I'm in Chelan all day. Chelan is a beautiful little mountain town known for Lake Chelan, and we have a handful of prospective clients there so it's going to be a long day but it'll go by fast. Tomorrow night I leave for Minneapolis! I'm SO EXCITED. Before I leave I have to make a stop at Pike Place to pick up some Salmon and Scallops for the weekend. Anyone want anything while I'm there? I will be working Thursday, again a long day but it won't be here and it will be followed by 3 days of down time. Oh wait, there is that race in there. Minor detail. I guess I'm ready. As ready as I'll ever be.
The weather has been amazing here. In the 70's. Although it gets dark earlier it's still a nice temp at 7 or 8 when we run and I enjoy it. I'm just waiting for things to turn and i won't enjoy it so much. After I get back from my race, running will probably become less frequent. With the rain and cold not being appropriate for the baby, we will be moving and I'm sure that will throw my schedule off.
Not much else is going on here. We have to schedule a day to sign paperwork. And I'm having a hard time finding boxes. Someone recomended Craigslist so I've been watching that but they seem to be gone by the time I get to pick them up. (I wish we were having the same craigslist experience with the house being posted on there) I have tried a lot of stores and I get different answers every time. The guy at Target told me to come after 4pm on Sunday and when I did the girl I talked to said they crush them all right away. I went to REI and they only had odd sizes. I might have to go buy some which is frusterating. Being in Seattle, where everyone claims to be so "green" you'd think there would be move people recycling boxes than crushing them.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment