Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Weekend

Ahhhh, it's the weekend. I just finished my long run for the week. I was a little worried since I barely got in 3 work outs this week but my 90 minute goal ended up 1:19 with 8.3 miles for an average pace of 9:23. THat is with stop lights and all so I'm OK with it. I felt like I was crawling the last half. I also managed to run the entire last mile,which is mosly all up hill with out walking once (thanks to the traffic lights cooperating, or not cooperating. I'm not sure yet if I would have wanted them to turn red so I had to stop or allow me to keep my legs moving just to get through). That is something I hadnt done yet because it's normaly with the dog and the stroller and I had no stroller today.

Walter is napping and was before I left so I'm happy. He was up till 11pm last night after the baseball game. He didn't sleep in the car so when we got home he got PJ's and played a bit before he crashed. He still woke up early and was fighting his nap from about 9:30 till he actually went donw at just after 11am.

So we finally have 2 teeth! Both on the bottom. They are razor sharp and he doesn't really let us get a good look at them but we can certainly feel them.

I'm off to shower, eat some lunch and finish Walters birthday invitations. Ang, I wish I could use your cricket :(. There should be a place you can go to rent them or something. I want to cut out cupcakes but don't want to cut them all out by hand. I still haven't 100% finalized we'll see how much time and how many craft supplies I waste before I find what I want to do :)

Tomorrow we are meeting the realator at 10:30 am. I'm not sure what the desired out come is. Do I want to find something I like or not like any of the places we look at? I have it in my head how it will work and we all know how likely it is for things to work out that way so I need to have a little lower expectations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What color, size and how many?
I can send them to you, we still have pleanty of time.
Let me know,
Love ya ~A