Monday, July 21, 2008

3/4 of a year old

Wait, didn't I say I wasn't going to do this anymore? Walter turned 9 months old on Saturday. Sadly this is 24 hours after we started treating his face and is a HUGE improvement from what it was. Poor baby. Some random lady came upto me today at day care and said I'm so happy to see Walter has his adorable face back this week. Rude. This is the best shot we got. Doing the macarena as Evan says (which then prompted us both to see if we even remember the moves for it? We don't) This was the shot I was trying to get, but the bear wasn't showing so now it's just a cute picture of him And this is how exactly he feels about me trying to take these pictures. This is before I enlisted Evan to help "make the baby happy, honey".
We had an amazing busy weekend but no surprise given the amout of time we have not been here this summer. We did more arranging of the hosue to try to make it as baby proof as possible which meant bringing the PNP upstairs. Best idea we've had in a long time. He sits in there with all his toys during showers, meals, ect....It's fantastic. He's just about tired of it by the time I'm done vaccuming, showering, drying my hair or getting the floor swept.
Today officialy started my training for the TC 10 mile. Silly I know since it's only 10 miles but I do have to follow a pretty strict training plan to get ready and to run anything better than 2 hours. So it was day #1 today and I did OK but am tired and decided that I "quit" the house work tonight so I'm here instead. That was until I heard a knock at the door, and unsuspecting went upstairs to check it out. It was Zack next door, with Casey. Weird, the gate was shut. Someone found a way to break through the wood fence to chase the cat. Errrrr. I didn't take him running because I was trying for a decent pace and dog and stroller is too much and maybe he's getting back at me now. Plus we have Ramona until tomorrow so he must just be acting out. Great, though. If we have to now get the fence fixed I am going to be less than happy because chances are I'll be the one doing most of the work. Evan is so busy with work again.....
On that note, I've decided to renig on my resignation from house work and finish the kitchen. Walter found out how much fun it was to pull all of the tupperware out of the kitchen cabinet which is a great game except for how dirty the floor is, so now I'm going to go wash it and put the dishes away, after having been washed. Tomorrow is pictures, and then a track work out so I also have to make sure Walters picture clothes are clean, what ever clothes those might be:)
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where has the time gone! 9 months! Cute pictures.
Love that stage where everything comes out of the cupboard.