Went smoothly! We fortunately have great friends, I've had more offers than I could entertain to come for dinner tonight. I chose to have dinner with Connie and Jon at Serafina because they reached me first. Evan's boss, Brian and his wife Melissa also asked me as well as Paul an Kari and another family I met recently throug MOPS.
Evan figures he walked about 6 miles today looking for something to do before finding a sports bar playing the Pen's game. Poor guy (but maybe he enjoyed himself?). He was going to order room service tonight and lay low in his hotel, which is very nice he said. Don't ask me which hotel, I forgot.
Today W and I went shopping for stuff and I forgot the only thing I really wanted to get which was make up. But we got some great stuff at Babies R Us and decided not to buy a used exercauser because they were like $45 and had tears in the seat and you can get a new one for $80 so it doesn't seem worth it to me. On the weekends W has a tendency to get spoiled being held so much so he has a hard time going down with out being rocked. Finally I put him down so I could pee and he just put himself right to sleep. What do I know:)!
Tonight was the biggest meal I've ever given him. I think he gets more food at day care than I ever give him but he had about 1 oz (half of 1 container) of carrots, about 4 spoonfulls of green beans, 2 spoon fulls of avacado and the usualy 2T of barley cereal. He LOVES avacado which makes me happy because it's so easy to fix and when we eat out it's something that I like anyway so I can always just order something that comes with avacado and he can eat that. He still loves carrots (which are so gross to me)doesn't care for green beans but he'll eat them and we haven't gone back to yams since he threw them up twice. The funny thing is he likes the jar/store bought food better than what I make. Green beans that I make he makes a bad face, but swallows. Green beans from the jar, he eats with no face, just isn't that excited about them. I wonder what they put in it to make babies take it easier? When we were at costco last weekend I bought a large box of baby food to take to day care but stupidly I bought mixed food so we can't use that till we try all of the individual ingredients seperately. So this box will last a while.
I was not supposed to be up this late but i just finished working out and doing some stuff on the computer. I finally filled up the storage allotment on picasa so I created a new account and was up loading videos to that site so I can fill that one up just as quickly!! I only contains pictures of videos that have previously been posted but it's a way for me to access it easier. I am not sure what I was thinking when I planned my week (I most likely wasn't) but I've got an 8 am in Woodinville tomorrow and the absolute earlist I can drop W off is 7am so I'm gonna say a little prayer to the traffic gods tonight that I make it in time tomorrow. Tuesday I have a cont ed exam also up north at 8am. This week is not my week for sure! I'm off to shower and go to bed. Look at that, I updated again twice in 1 week/day!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment