Friday, April 18, 2008
6 months old!
Evan played the role of responsible parent and took a half day to take him. I played the role of bad mom and had to miss it because I had a meeting that was scheduled and when I tried to reschedule the peditrician I wasn't able to get in until May 23rd. I've been struggeling lately with the "working mom" role and today was one of those days. I've made as many modifications as I can to my role at work while still keeping some of the functions I like but some of those functions don't allow for the flexibilty that I'd like it to like meeting with CEO and CFO level executives who could care less that you have a peditrician appointment. I'm learning as I go here.
Walter and Yams don't get along. Twice this week I've ended up wearing the entire contents of his day because of it. Lesson learned again.
I'm off, gonna be late to my next (18th of the week) meeting.
xoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment