which is what I saw before I left for work this am. The little man had a rough night last night. We went out on Saturday night. It was actualy a very enjoyable evening and I'm happy we did it but I think Walt was mad at us. He slept most of the day yesterday, waking to eat, play for about 20 minutes and go back to sleep. BUT....then he apparently wasn't tired last night. He would fall asleep and stay that way for no more than 2 hours. Evan was up with him till 1am and then I did the 2:30 and 5:00 am wakenings (he ate at 2:30) and then was up at 6 for good. Before I left I fed him again and took him in to Evan and he decided he was tired again I guess. He couldn't go back to sleep when I was trying to get ready for the day, could he! Conveniently Evan has 2 more days at home with Walt so we better get him straightened back out before we both have to be up for work the next day!
Grandma comes in 2 days, Walt is very happy for that. He's getting so big and smiles and laughs so much now. He is so close to picking up toys on his own. 2 weeks max and he'll be grabbing things (things he SHOULD be grabbing, like toys, he already has shrit collars, hair, and jewlery down) His new favorite place to play is in his crib with toys all around him. He just stares at it all.
Happy Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment