Saturday, January 19, 2008

3 Months Old!

Walter is 3 months old today! His shirt says "I love mom" and is not buttoned because it's too small.
Today we went to get professional 3 month picture of Walt at Penney's. THey tried to get me to buy a bunch but honestly I wasn't THAT impressed with how they turned out compared to what I can do at home with a digital camera.
I took Casey on a run today because he's been feeling a little neglected lately. He enjoyed it, but was soaking wet and got the house all dirty. I'm not excited about that.
For the rest of the night we are going to lay low, clean up, laundry, dishes, and get ready for me to leave tomorrow :( I know everything will be FINE! I just have to keep telling myself that it's only 2 days, no big deal, right? Actually monday is a holiday for my office so I get to put one in my pocket for later. I might use it for St. Louis or Colorado or take it some time next week, but Jackie is out an I've got a pretty full plate next week in addition to being gone.
More from me sometime after I return from the frozen tundra of New York.

No comments: