I would love nothing more than to laze around all day today but I have to get some Christmas shopping done so I can get these things in the mail this week. We are both looking forward to a great end to this coming week: Evan head to Tahoe for a long weekend with the boys, maybe skiing maybe sitting wishing for snow, and Kristen and Avery are heading out here to keep me company while Evan is away.
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Wonderful Lazy Sunday
I woke up to snow again. This is an OK view to wake up to! It has stopped now and will probably be gone by the end of the day but for now the cars are covered and there is a little bit on the ground.
We had a great time at the holiday party last night. The food was good, and the company was great, but it was insanely hard to be away from the little man. Camaron and Chris did well with him. He ate almost all evening. We thought maybe they were feeding him each time he fussed but he only slept for 5 hours when we got home so he couldn't have been that full!
Our camera conveniently broke last night but we were able to fanagle Camaron to take some pictures of the 3/4 of us before we left, with the video camera. We had to do so in the bedroom where there was decent light because there is no flash on the video camera. Too bad we already ordered our Christmas card because these pictures turned out pretty well.
I would love nothing more than to laze around all day today but I have to get some Christmas shopping done so I can get these things in the mail this week. We are both looking forward to a great end to this coming week: Evan head to Tahoe for a long weekend with the boys, maybe skiing maybe sitting wishing for snow, and Kristen and Avery are heading out here to keep me company while Evan is away.
I would love nothing more than to laze around all day today but I have to get some Christmas shopping done so I can get these things in the mail this week. We are both looking forward to a great end to this coming week: Evan head to Tahoe for a long weekend with the boys, maybe skiing maybe sitting wishing for snow, and Kristen and Avery are heading out here to keep me company while Evan is away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment