Sunday, December 02, 2007

Sunday Evening

I love Sunday's but the worst thing is they have to end and lead to Mondays :( We just finished taking family pics for our christmas card. They aren't great. I'll tell you that but it's mostly my fault because I didn't do my hair or make up today so I had to quickly get ready. I didn't really like the blank white wall, but the Christmas tree is crooked so that didn't look much better either but it's not a huge deal that it's not great. Today I started on Christmas shopping, got Evan done and the kids done, and a few presents for the rest of the family. And the gifts are wrapped and under the tree already! I got Evan done, and he's got me done, because we are getting a gift together this year. He decided that he wanted a peice of exercise equipment to use while he is on leave, and I decided that I'm never going to be able to make it to the gym when I go back to work because of the day care and my work schedule,so that is what we are going to get each other. We haven't tapped into our savings yet, which includes my maternity pay (does that mean I don't have to go back to work :)) so we will use the excess to buy either and eliptical or a stationary bike. The only condition that I have is that it gets used, which he swears it will. Now we just have to decide what to get, where to get it and do all that research. I'm going to finish our cards so I can get them ordered so they can get here so I can get them mailed. Happy Monday!

No comments: