Last night was fun, there were LOTS of people but it was a good time. They have such nice friends it's hard not to have a good time when they have people over. I got a lot of "oh my gosh you're how far along" last night, which was kinda cool. The best was one guy was like, "so how far along are you, 4 or 5 months?" when I said 8 3/4 months the room went pretty quiet! Brian had spakling grape juice for me which I drank from a wine glass so that was pretty awesome of him.
1 word: Disapointed. We didn't go get pumpkins yesterday. My main concern after Friday was that Casey really needed some love and attention and we couldn't find a pumpkin farm that would allow dogs. We instead took him to doggie heaven, the 46 acre dog park by Microsoft, where he played for over an hour. Evan left his car at work anyway so it made the most sense. I did a lot of ramdon activities yesterday like baked, knitted, helped Evan with the yard work, ect. It was nice to have some down time. Today isn't looking very good for the pumpking patch either, Evan didn't have the best night last night, after getting home (i'll leave it at that and let everyone draw their own conclusions, let's just say it's a good thing I dind't go into labor last night) so I doubt he'll be feeling much like doing anything today. David and Anita want to go next weekend which I'm OK with, if I make it that long. Which leads me to my next word.
1 word: compliant. I am just going to wait for this baby to come and not sit around hoping, wishing, wondering. I'm leaveing it to God, the little dude and my body to let me know when this is going to happen. I'm going to continue as if it were still 2 weeks away, which it could be! Because if not i'll go crazy. I have a hair cut scheduled that I'm really looking forward to, next saturday. I keep thinking that I need to move it up but if I do that and he's a week late, I will have rather had it that week. So I'm keeping it where it is and if he's early, who cares what my hair looks like anyway, right?
I'm going to go shower now. I'm now showering every day even if I don't plan to leave or do anything, because I'm learning that showering might not be a luxury I have when baby comes. There are a few minor things I want to get done today, but it's all going to depend on when Evan wakes up and how he's feeling. At the very least I'm going to buy pumpkins at the grocery store so we can carve them.
here are a few pictures: Yesterday picking up Evan's car, they had all of these sings up marketing their product, I thought it was cool and got really proud so thought I'd take some pictures to recognize the event.
This was this week (38w) picture taken earlier. The camera was packed away in the hospital bag until yesterday, which is why it's so late getting off the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment