Tuesday, October 09, 2007

3 words: Sorry, no news I guess I'm not doing very well at the whole trying to forget about baby thing. I still half expect to wake up in labor everynight and I wake up disapointed when it's 6:30 and I'm not in labor but instead getting in the shower or taking the dog on a walk (which is ending soon as it's dark at 6:30 this week so why would i want to walk the dog in the dark and cold when I could be sleeping? Other than walking can induce labor) Work this week has served as a great diversion. Yesterday I almost left feeling caught up but the server crashed so I felt a little like I had to come in today to finish some things. Today i was pretty busy and I feel caught up now so if it can keep happening like this I'd be happy. Go to work and be just busy enough to keep my mind occupied but then go home at night and not go into labor :) So on that I'm going to spend my evening not going into labor. We are going to dinner with David and Anita. I was up entirely too late last night and I'm ready for some early bed tonight. I hope to be back tomorrow with no news.

No comments: