Thursday, September 06, 2007
I can't believe it's wednesday already!
3 words:
Ready For Bed
Tomorrow is the MS company meeting, at Safeco Field :) It's so weird, my first week of work last year was the same week as the company party.
Things are changing drastically at Evans work. Today, he found out both his boss and his bosses boss are leaving. Gene, his direct boss, is transferring to another department to be a developer instead of a dev lead. His boss, Brian Wa, who we both enjoy a lot and feel is great at his job, is leaving Microsoft! We think he's taking a sabbatical because he and his wife are going to Colorado for 3 months to be ski bums, and then are spending the rest of the year traveling the country. Must be nice! It came as quite a shock that they are both leaving! It's happening at pretty opportune time though with the ship just over and getting started on v. 2. Another guy on Evan's team got promted a few weeks ago to Dev Lead so that opens up a senior developer spot on his team, which is good for Evan! He can take on more responsibility and learn more and hopefully get further along!
So that's pretty much the update here. I'm nesting. Majorly. I have been so productive this week getting the house clean and getting erands done. I love it! I've become more lazy in some respects though, like this week at the grocery store I bought shredded cheese and sliced cheese instead of the block I normaly buy. I'm sure many things like this will find their way into our lives over the next couple of weeks/months though!
On that note, I'm going to bed. 40 days till baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment