Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Let me ask this?
How do pregnant women clean the bathroom? Getting behind the toilet.....not happening. And if your husband isn't bothered by the filth, do you just let it ride until you are back to "normal" again.
And what about the kitchen floors, it's not quite the tight space that behind the toilet is but it's not exactly pushing a broom either. I also think my grocery shopping days are behind me for awhile. I think last night was my last trip. I can't begin to push that cart once it starts to load up on frozen pizza and canned goods. I introduced Evan to Whole Food take away bar this weekend and we both found a variety of items we enjoy for cheaper than take out chinese so this could work for the next 2 months.
I am thinking about hiring someone to clean but the last time I did that it didn't work out so well. He never showed up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment