Sunday, July 01, 2007
flight alert
My dad just warned me about flights from Moline to Seattle on Alaska for $139 each way. Incredible deal! Of course certain days like thanksgiving are blacked out but I feel like I need to buy a ticket just to get the deal. The problem is the timing.....we are going to St. Louis in 2 weeks (yeh) then Hawaii the first 2 weekend in August. So I could go the last weekend in July or the 3rd weekend in August but feel like it might be hard on me to travel that much so close together.
I found a flight that leaves Sea at 535 on friday and I could be back here before 8pm on sunday. I'm going to hold the tickets and think about it for a while.
I'll be back in a bit with pics from all of our parenting progress from the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment