Tuesday, June 26, 2007

still adjusting

According to Google Weather: St. Louis 89 Bettendorf Iowa 90 Seattle 58 I'm sure that everyone I know here wants to know when I'm just going to "get over it". Yesterday at work I made a comment that I can't believe it's the 4th next week and it's not sweltering heat. Someone said, that won't happen till late July, which I've heard 1000 times but I'm just not used to it. When will I finaly accept it that we just won't have the weather we used to! Sadly not only will we not have sweltering heat, we don't have a whole lot planned for the 4th either. I'm sure there will be some great fireworks over the lake and thanks to both Connie and Brian and Melissa, I'm sure we'll have a place to go but I love the 4th and being with family, hanging out, BBQ, old fashion 4th at the bandshell, you name it! I have to find something comperable to do this weekend and next week.

No comments: