Tuesday, June 05, 2007
busy couple of days
Things are gonna start to get crazy around here. The most major house guest-ness is about to start. For MONTHS I've been looking forward to my family coming and in 2 days they will be here. Pretty exciting. I was probably more worried about what all needed to be done last week, then over the weekend it was 80 degrees and sunny so I really didn't feel like cleaning and baking. I got a little bit done over the weekend (half of my list) and then got a major of my Monday night list done last night, so I feel OK but still wish I had another day. Here is the plan for the next 10-12 days
Tonight: Dinner to celebrate our anniversary. Hopefully a nice long walk before then
Wednesday Night: Final preparations for the family, really only straightening as the entire house has been overhaul cleaned in the past 2 weeks
Thursday 10:23am: Family arrives at the airport, I'll take the afternoon off, Evan will work (friday deadline)
Friday: I have a few hours of meetings in the afternoon so my family will get to do the space needle and EMP while I work, not disapointed about this. Then hopefully a nice dinner somewhere
Saturday am (rain expected): Board the Ferry to the Hood Canal where we will stay in a beautiful home for 3 nights. While there: Whale watching, clam digging, fishing, resting, hiking, kayaking, smores, and camp fires every night.
Then we leave for Deep Creek to see the REST of our family! While there, resting, eating, enjoying time and conversation with people we haven't seen in a very long time. I just wish it were here now.
My boss is 'unexpectly out for an undetermined amount of time' so I feel bad leaving but I haven't had a vacation since December and feel that I deserve it. I'm ready for a day off (or a week) and time to do nothing. I'm almost ready (work wise) to be out for so long I just hope they are OK covering his meetings with both of us out. It will definately be a crazy last few days while I get ready to be out though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment