Wednesday, May 30, 2007
I'm writing again because this warrents it's own post:
In 1 week from today, we get to see the Beitz family. In 12 days from today we get to see the Keibler/Sullivan family.
I cannot believe it has been since December. I should be proud of myself for having spanned that time, but it makes me incredible sad, and very very anxious to see everyone. I call my mom every day, even though we are running out of things to talk about, that is what I do when I get home sick. I am making list of things to pack, lists of things to do, list of lists to make, just so I can be ready and to help pass the time until the time comes.
This is to be the weekend that we celebrate our anniversary. We decided when we got married that we would not get each other gifts, but that we would do something special together each year, just the 2 of us. We had such a fantastic weekend last weekend and although we weren't alone we felt we got a great amount of "together" time and we decided to celebrate our anniversary this year with each of us getting 1 day of the weekend to do what ever we want and the other one has to go along with it. I'm sure Evan's has something to do with the Stanley Cup Playoffs, and mine is going to pick out baby things: stroller, car seat, ect... Evan said we wouldn't do that stuff till I started to "waddle" but we are getting a pack and play for when Max is here so I figure why not now? Too early? Maybe but i feel I should be an educated consumer and do my research before we start to purchase baby things so starting now is as good of time as any.
And now after a breif break to update this thing, I'm going to get back to the garden which seems more full of weeds than veggies, and head out for a run since it's above 80 for the first time all year. It's only staying for a few days so I better enjoy it now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment