Tuesday, January 16, 2007
More Snow
No Joke! It snowed again last night/this morning. So much for "it never snows out here". Something crazy is going on. It could be worse: Holly lost power for the 3rd time this year because of an ice storm in St. Louis. It gets better though: more snow is predicted for tonight. In Des Moines, it was always hard to plan trips to see Evan because in Jan/Feb in Iowa you never know what you are going to get from the weather. That is not supposed to happen here.
Traffic was a peice of cake today, no one is out because of the weather I guess. A few problems getting up our street with my rear wheel drive very light car, just re iterates that I need a new one I guess. "But it's not supposed to snow here" whines Sarah this morning. Don't get me wrong, I love the snow, I just prefer it when it gets cleared from the roads the first time, before it snows again! If it were the weekend we'd be hulled up inside but since it's tuesday, I guess we have no choice but the leave the house.
Oh and have I mentioned Holly gets here THURSDAY! SOOOOO excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment